Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Area Business Manager- Chicago — Chicago
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
The Area Business Manager-Chicago position will be responsible for the execution of strategy (objectives & key results) in their defined territory. This position will report to the Regional Business Director-ProDev East. The ABM-Chicago position will execute activities that support community awareness campaigns, filling and maintaining of the sales funnel, establishing collaborative relationships with community professionals, and ensuring ProDev procedural effectiveness in all assigned centers. The ABM-Chicago will take an active role in maintaining strong communication links with ProDev team members as well as Cross-Functional team members (Div. Pres, COO, RBDs, RSD, Center Doctors and Center staff). There is an expectation for all ABMs to use and maintain our CRM for the purpose of providing and using the best data available. The ABM-Chicago will be expected to build and maintain positive community relationships throughout their territory by emulating professionalism and the core values of ClearChoice.
Area Manager Responsibilities:
- Leverage existing network and relationships to facilitate introduction of the ClearChoice practice development program to dental practitioners in the territory
- Prospect for new practitioners by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients, develop a robust pipeline of potential co-treatment partners.
- Conduct meetings with decision makers in potential co-treatment practices, facilitate education on the ClearChoice practice development program, ClearChoice values, methods of operation, treatment philosophy, and the co-treatment model
- Negotiate and execute professional services agreements with co-treatment practitioners
- Foster training, development, and onboarding of co-treatment practices to facilitate continued partnership
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the partner’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Develop, maintain, and enhance relationships with participating practices by providing training, service, and support
- Attend and present at local and regional events (such as study clubs) to educate the dental community on the co-treatment program
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Submit weekly progress reports, ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system
- Achieve sales targets as set by management
Area Manager Qualifications/Experience/Education:
- A bachelor’s degree with a business concentration is preferred
- Must have five to seven years of experience in dental sales.
- Dental industry sales experience required
- Existing relationships with general dentists, other dental practitioners and staff in target market
- Must demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate strength in sales and business development strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical, strong business judgment, and high level of initiative are all required
- Demonstrated ability to articulate logical and persuasive arguments across an organization
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize and re-prioritize deliverables and to respond to unexpected changes
Area Manager Skills:
- Public Speaking
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Meeting Sales Goals
- CRM (SalesForce)
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.